What is our candlestick made from?
This is perhaps the most common question our clients ask ;)
The candlesticks are completely handmade. Made from heat resistant resin. In all properties, the material is very similar to glass, only stronger, it is very difficult to break it. Before pouring the resin into the mold, we fill it with natural decor in the form of dried flowers, fruits, spices.
All the decor turns out to be filled inside the walls.
Can the candlestick be used after the candle has burnt out?
- Once your candle has burnt the entire way down, there should be absolute minimal wax residue.
- Wash out with very hot, soapy water.
- Remove the metal sustainer and any excess wax.
- Wash again and reuse for almost anything! plant pots, coffee scrubs, salt n pepper pots, pen pots, spices!
What you need to know so that the candle burns well and pleases you.
Always keep a burning candle within sight.
Never burn a candle on or near anything flammable and away from any draughts of air.
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Trim candlewicks to 5mm each time before burning.
Allow the candle to melt right to the edge to avoid 'tunnelling'
Be sure the candle is placed on a level, heat-resistant surface.
Do not burn for any longer than 4 hours.
Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
Never touch or move a burning candle or container candle when the wax is liquid.
Extinguish a candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame becomes too high. Allow it to cool, trim the wick and relight.
Never use a candle as a night light.
All candles have a warning sticker on the base, please do not remove.
How to make the most out of candles?
The wicks are tailored to each size so if burnt correctly, they will burn the entire way down, no waste.
1. The burn is very important, each time you burn your candle burn it for at least an hour to allow the melt pool to reach the edges. Do not blow out after 20 minutes - no wanting to 'waste' the candle will result in excess wax on the outside and tunnelling.
2. Trim your wicks!!
Trim very carefully to approx 4mm. Trimming your wicks ensures a good clean burn.
3. Very importantly, please do not burn your candle for more than 3-4 hours! This can lead to excessive heating of the candlestick